Hey guys, before I start this story I want to let everyone know that I found the two Minecraft characters onscreen now when I searched "Amy Lee toy" on Amazon. I do not own the character on the right, it's just a screenshot. Again, this is all computer digital work. Also, sorry there's white around them both, taking screenshots from Amazon with a new background isn't the best idea. But it looks pretty good, I admit :D! And all the buildings mentioned in the story ARE IN MY ACTUAL MINECRAFT WORLD!!! HOW COOL IS THAT! Okay, enjoy the story!
I woke up on my normal bed in my normal Minecraft world. I could hear the pumping engineering of the room nearby, which was my parents' crazy workshop. I could hear the oinking of the pig in the contraption called "The Piginator". Basically it's a minecart that went around and around with a pig inside, activating all the other equipment in the room. It was noisy all the time, 24/7... sometimes I wished it would just take a break. Sadly, redstone works, and it won't stop until you break the wiring. But that stuff's impossible to break, since it's complicated and HUGE, contraptions connected from one to the other.
I walked out of my bedroom door, which was a secret painting, to see all of my dogs barking and having a good time. Approximate number of dogs? 52.
"Aw, hi, Wilda!" I said, petting one of the dogs, who was named Wilda.
My emotions were interrupted, as always, by the clicking of the redstone in the other room.
"Ugh, will that machine EVER stop?!" I groaned, annoyed at the loud noise.
Jesse, one of my other dogs, barked loudly.
"Oh, Jesse! You're right. Time for breakfast!" I said, getting out some food.
I gave Cookie, my dog that has little brown spots on him, well, a cookie.
I gave Cupcake a cake, frosted the way she likes it.
And so on until all... well, let's just say until ALL of my dogs had eaten.
"Okay dogs! Now time to pick what's new 'round here with the doggy treat mixer-upper!" I said, pointing to a machine in the corner of the room.
I stood on the pressure plate, and a porkchop went flying out.
"I guess that's more breakfast for you guys!" I said, picking up the porkchop and feeding it to the dogs.
I smiled as all the dogs barked happily at me. I suddenly realized that today was the day I went to my nearby campsite for a few fun hours.
"Okay, Cookie, you can come with me today. I know how much you love the campsite!" I said, telling Cookie to stand up.
I opened up the wooden door and let Cookie go first.
I placed down a boat on the river, which was thinly coated with ice, thin enough for a boat ride.
"You're okay with swimming, right Cookie?" I asked, turning to Cookie.
Cookie nodded and barked happily, shaking his brown and white fur.
"Okay then! Whee, let's go!" I said, jumping into the boat.
I watched as the world moved behind me as I sailed towards the campsite. I could see the campfire burning in the distance, and the green tent already standing.
"That's weird. I thought I put away the tent." I said, climbing out of the boat once on land.
Cookie sniffed the fire and barked.
"Cookie, be careful around that! Don't make me make you slide on your bum." I scolded.
Cookie whimpered and backed away.
"Wait... you're trying to tell me something, aren't you? But it's impossible that something would be wrong... I'm the only player in the game!" I said.
Cookie kept barking and jumping up and down.
"Cookie! Speak, boy! Lead me to the trouble!" I said, leaning down to pet Cookie.
Cookie ran off in the meadow's direction.
I followed him, my brown hair flowing in the wind. Surely Cookie was just being naughty. Surely there was nothing wrong with the meadow.
Then, I saw it.
A big iron building standing in the middle of the meadow.
Sure, it was hideous upon the beautiful trees and flowers, but there wasn't any sort of danger around it. Yet, it was suspicious. I had built everything in my world, and this had never been spotted while building Wilda's wild treehouse.
"Cookie, it's just someone's home. I think we should stay away from it." I said, holding Cookie in my hands.
Cookie just looked at me with beading eyes. Perhaps there were some tennis balls inside of there that he wanted to get to.
"Fine, I'll check it out." I said, walking towards the building.
A sign hung next to the iron door.
I read it aloud.
"Princess ruin, eh? Hmm, well, that sounds lovely, I admit. But what if someone actually LIVES here...?" I read.
Cookie looked up at me and whimpered.
"You're right. I won't know if I don't try." I said, stepping on the pressure plate.
But I had forgot to read the last sentence of the sign.
"Oh no! We're trapped in here!" I shrieked as the door locked behind me.
I quickly scanned the ruin for a way out. There was nothing but a library in the corner. Someone had tricked me... but who?
I saw that a painting hung on the wall amidst the bookshelves, and it was so close to the floor that someone could walk through it... just like the painting I had at home.
"Maybe there's an opening?" I said, touching the painting.
My hand went right through, so I knew there was something on the other side.
I walked through the painting and saw nothing but a one-block fall into water at the bottom.
"Well... it couldn't hurt to try." I said, falling down the hole (falling down, falling down, falling down in musical harmony :3)
I suddenly realized I had been tricked YET AGAIN!!!! But now, at least, I knew who it was. And believe me, I wish I didn't.
"OH MY GOSH!!! HIT THE TARGET?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I shrieked as soon as I saw the culprit.
WOW! How is THAT for an epic chapter?! Hah, hope you liked it! More is to come out soon!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment