I fell down from a high fall, I could tell because my hair was blowing behind me. I reached up to hold my hair. When I grabbed ahold of it and looked at it, I noticed it was changing from dark brown to... pink? I had never seen naturally colored pink hair before. Unless someone was dying my hair on my way down. I looked up and saw nothing but the hair flying from my head. I suddenly hit a ground hard, and it stopped all organs in my body until further notice. Don't worry, I don't die. Otherwise, how could I be writing this story right now?!
...
I woke up, my vision still blurry. I could see trees of green.... Oh, that sounds weird. Let me rephrase that. I could see huge pine trees that seemed to tower on forever. I spotted a few roses, daisies, and other flowers amongst the grass. What's crazy was I didn't know how I got there... wherever I was.
I held up my hand, and like all comical things, I knew what would come out of my mouth just then. It came out flying. It was crazy.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I screeched at the sight of my hand changed.
It was not your average hand. It was pink. PINK!!! That was literally the craziest sight I had ever seen right about that point. Except for when I screamed at a new movie that I'd been waiting to come out.
I looked at my brand new trotters, or hooves, whatever you wanted to call them. I figured, if my hands and hair had changed, what are the chances of me finding that my ENTIRE body changed? Well, you're about to find out.
"WHAT THE HECK!" I screamed to find out that my ENTIRE BODY WAS IN PONY FORM.
I looked around, not knowing where I was and how I got this way. All I could see were trees of green, don't need to rephrase that, and flowers as far as the eye could see.
Maybe I was in heaven? That I died from that terribly painful fall? Maybe.
I suddenly realized there was nothing really to be seen in this so-called "heaven". This was supposed to be the best thing ever, for crying out loud and DEAD! Also known as COLD. What? I thought I was dead.
I have to admit, being a pony now was sure scary, but it was the best form I had ever taken. I mean, being my average form, human, being a LEGO Friend, or maybe even a Minecraft character was getting kind of boring at the time.
I suddenly saw something flying over my head, something or someone with wings and a tail. Possibly another pony? An angel? A meatloaf?!?! What, I was starving.
"Hey! Stop! Come down here!" I yelled, waving my hooves back and forth for attention to the pony-angel-meatloaf-thing.
The pony-thing landed, hearing my cry for her.
Well, she wasn't a meatloaf.
And she wasn't an angel.
She was a pegasus, a particular one with a rainbow mane and cutie mark.
"Wha- RAINBOW DASH!?" I shrieked, recognizing her instantly.
"Yeah, you heard of me?" The pony asked (who I'm sure is Rainbow Dash, and she is.).
"Have I! Hah! You would not believe how much I've been through to get here! So what happened for you to get here?" I said, grinning excitedly.
"...I moved here. What do you think, genius?" Rainbow Dash said skeptically.
"Well, since this is heaven and everything, I thought-" I started, but was interrupted.
"Stop right there. You think this is heaven?!" Rainbow Dash interrupted, raising her hoof in a motion for me to stop.
"Well, yeah. I mean, we died, didn't we?" I said, tilting my head.
"Uh, no we didn't. You're at the gateways to Ponyville, dufus!" Rainbow Dash said, lifting her hind hooves and almost doing a cartwheel.
"Wait, we're in Ponyville?! As in the Ponyville?!" I shrieked, now more excited than ever.
"Yeah. I'll introduce you to everypony, what's your name?" Rainbow asked.
"It's Bella." I said, smiling happily.
Rainbow looked at my head and gasped silently.
"Okay then. I'll take that into account for ya." Rainbow said, somehow in awe.
"Okay...." I said.
Wonder why Rainbow is acting like that? It's not like I'm a princess or something. Pfft, get a grip. I thought, walking next to Rainbow.
No comments:
Post a Comment