Hello everybody!!! This is a new story I'm starting called Guardians of Harmony. I can't tell you what it's about yet, but I will tell you that I am not modest. I write about MYSELF in my pony stories. Please don't think any less of me when reading this, I wish this could happen in real life!!! Also, this story includes violence, so please be aware that at times it might get messy. Just not this chapter though :D. Okay, that's all. Enjoy!
I walked into my bedroom, throwing my backpack on the floor. It had been another hard day at my new public school, and I needed to chill down just a tad bit.
I turned on my computer. A My Little Pony episode had already loaded up, because it was saved onto my hard drive. Although, hard drives don't sound that nice. They should drive softer :P.
I watched the episode until I grew bored, and pulled up a My Little Pony game. My pony instantly appeared in Ponyville. I sighed. That pony was my only way into the pony universe. Otherwise, I would be trapped in this world full of scary things without anything to do.
I clicked on my pony, and suddenly, it made a weird noise that I hadn't recognized. It wasn't the pony whinnying, for certain. It was a soft buzzing noise. Soft drive, maybe? Are you driving soft again, hard drive? Or is this my imagination?
My screen suddenly turned black. Uh oh. Did I do something to make my computer act up like this? Or was it updating?
I touched the screen with the palm of my hand, and it sank right in. I felt that I had broken my computer and shoved through it harshly. I tried to pull my hand back out, but it wouldn't budge.
I leaned over my computer to take a look at my hand, but it wasn't there. Was my hand actually INSIDE my monitor and to never come out?!
I pushed my head inside to take a look. All I saw was darkness inside of there. Little did I know that my body was sinking right through along with me.
I tried to pull my head out, but it just caused pain to my neck. Suddenly, on the other side, my entire body sunk right in and everything just went completely black. And the computer? It closed right up behind me, leaving no trail of my disappearance, just a picture of a smirking pony on my screen.
WOW! And this is what happens when you do stuff with ponies. You get too "caught" in the issue! LOL! Sorry, bad joke :P.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment