Friday, September 16, 2016

My Little Pony and Soffa's Friends S1 E2 P2: Princess LIAR!!!

Soffa, Gala, Ruby, and M&M walked outside to be greeted by Princess Lilian's face.

"H-hi, P-princess Lilian..." Gala stammered.

"H-how a-are you?" Soffa stammered.

"I LIKE YOUR HAIR..." Ruby said.

"Well, you should know that I've been suspicious of you all day. What's the beef, jerkies?" Princess Lilian said.

"First of all, we're not jerkies. And secondly, we don't want you here anymore." Soffa said, getting straight to the point.

"Pardon me?" Princess Lilian said.

"Look, I know you're a princess and everything, but that doesn't mean you should be picking on Ponyville." Soffa said.

"You are Princess Honesty's student. Did she tell you to tell me this?" Princess Lilian said.

"No. This is our saying and she said NO. I disobeyed my teacher to show a princess what's right!!!" Soffa said.

"I see. You don't know how wrong you are." Princess Lilian said.

"What are you saying." Soffa demanded.

"I'm saying that a true student wouldn't disobey. Ever." Princess Lilian said, smirking.

"JUST BECAUSE I'M A STUDENT DOESN'T MEAN I'M PERFECT! JUST BECAUSE I'M A STUDENT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO ALWAYS OBEY!! AND JUST BECAUSE I'M A STUDENT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO FOLLOW A PRINCESS'S RULES!!!!" Soffa yelled.

Princess Lilian stood there, shocked.

"Now leave Ponyville." Soffa ordered.

"Fine, but this isn't the last of me." Princess Lilian said, flying off.

Soffa smiled.

M&M coughed up another letter, in which Soffa read and smiled at as well.

Dear Soffa,

Thank you for standing up to that princess. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, but that's just the way I am. And disobeying me was fine. I think the lesson you've learned is that you can't be controlled by someone else. Don't send the letter. Save M&M some breath.

Love,

Princess Honesty

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment