Monday, September 5, 2016

Happily Ever After Chapter 1: A Bad Start

 
"Melody, wake up." I heard a firm voice said as my eyes started to open slowly.

"What... Mom..." I mumbled, now seeing Mom standing above me.

"It's your first day of high school. Now get up and put on something other than your bunny pajamas." Mom said firmly.

"Ugh, Mom! Just 5 more minutes..." I muttered as my eyes started to close again.

"NO! No. You get up NOW." Mom yelled, popping my eyes open and completely breaking my slumber.

"Ugh, fine, but it won't get me anywhere." I said, still mumbling.

"You're right. It won't. Only your feet can get you there. Now get your feet working and walk, WALK I tell you!" Mom said dramatically.

I sighed. Mom is such a drama queen. No rest for this person here.

"Don't we have some time though?" I asked.

"Yes, but that can be spent waiting at the bus stop. I'll be waiting for you just near the door." Mom said, walking out of my room and slamming the door.

I looked at the posters around my room. It was all princess-themed. I sighed. No way am I ever to be one of them in ANY way.

There were 3 princesses I focused my little eyes on, each with their very cute and cool personalities.

Anne is a cool, sporty princess that will stop at nothing to get a chance out of her royal duties.

Ellie is a frilly princess who is just HAPPY all the time.

And then there's the one and only Brenda.

Brenda is a princess who always wanted to be one, she just needed to believe in herself to become one and find her way through.

I touched my hand on Brenda's famous limited-edition poster and sighed.

"Won't be long until I'm just like her." I said to myself.

I had nailed everything of her look.

The glasses were a yes, I've had these things with tape in the middle since I was 7.

The dress is a yepper, I have many a dress like hers.

But yet... something is missing. What could it be?

Oh.

Now I know.

Brenda's enemy, Mackenna.

The evil queen who wanted to rule the world up about until Brenda stopped her.

But I can't live up to that...

No way is an evil queen going to attack my suburb villiage.

Not of the 3% that she might.

And that's tiny.

I sighed.

My princess life is coming soon, I thought as I picked up my backpack.

Hope you liked this chapter!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment