Monday, September 12, 2016

Like None Other Chapter 2: Painful Thoughts

 
Twilight woke up on thick, red grass. She stumbled to her feet. But something was... different. It wasn't her surroundings that bothered her, but some sort of... pain. Pain from the inside. Stronger pain than that of the scar that was on her cheek.

"I'm guessing you're new around here?" A voice said from behind Twilight.

She turned around to see a pony with red hair, red eyes, and a pink coat.

"Yes... I'm new. But... pain. What is it I'm feeling?" Twilight said, cringing in pain.

"You haven't heard? Hmm. You really ARE new." The pony said, looking at Twilight's mane.

Twilight looked at her mane to find that the indigo was still there, but the purple and plum strip was gone. It was replaced by a red strand of hair.

"Did someone dye my hair as a joke?! Because it's NOT FUNNY!" Twilight scowled.

"Calm down, new pony. Your hair is now naturally red. Your purple and plum strands weren't red, and the indigo was a nice choice of uniqueness, so we decided to turn the purple and plum to red." The pony explained.

"Who are you?" Twilight asked.

"Blood Drop." The pony said.

"That's a very violent name." Twilight said, tilting her head.

"You think THAT'S violent? We're put in pain our entire lives until we leave." Blood Drop said.

"Why can't you leave?" Twilight asked.

"Because... that would cause even more pain." Blood Drop said, shaking her head.

"Oh geez, that sounds rough." Twilight said, cupping her hoof over her mouth.

"It is. Now, you never told me YOUR name." Blood Drop said.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said.

"The Princess of Friendship?!" Blood Drop asked, immediately surprised.

"Heh. Yep. That's me." Twilight said.

"But your name is just too... happy. And peaceful. Since we're not where you come from and I found you, that gives me the right to change your name." Blood Drop said.

"What were you thinking?" Twilight asked.

"I was thinking Violent Moonlight." Blood Drop said happily.

"Well... good enough. For now, I need to get out of here." Twilight said.

"That's not what you should do." Blood Drop said.

"Then what SHOULD I do?" Twilight asked.

"Stay here. The law is the first princess to visit here is to rule over all of it." Blood Drop announced formally (think of those guys in those rolled up wigs in court. GUILTY!!!).

"Where even is here?" Twilight asked.

"You're in War Woodlands." Blood Drop said.

"Oh, the red. Hence the name." Twilight said.

"If you want to know more, I can take you to the current princess of the War Woodlands." Blood Drop offered.

"That would be nice." Twilight said, following Blood Drop.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment