Thursday, September 8, 2016

I WANT MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION!!!!

 
Hey guys, Bella here again. There's something I really want Mommy and Daddy to know, but I'm too shy to talk about it...

So I decided to just vent about it here. Feel free to express your opinion in any way :D.

See, when I first had my tablet, I had Minecraft Pocket Edition.

Then it broke.

Then I got a new tablet, got the app on that one.

Then THAT one broke.

And now I have my current tablet, and now Minecraft can't be downloaded from the Cloud for some reason...

So in order for me to have the app, my parents would have to pay for it again... and it sounds risky, because my tablets have no luck of staying alive.

But I have the new HP 10, which apparently is really good and lasts really long.

And there's more good news :D!

If my parents download the app on my new tablet, it'll come with all the new updates (including kitties and horses, YAY!)!!!!!

So if I do get it, I will be satisfied for DAYS!!!

You know what would make a perfect Christmas present right now?

A Google Play gift card, lol.

But I don't want a gift card, I want the app. And I don't want to wait until Christmas for it!!!

And I won't take NO for an answer!!!!!!!! ):D

See, I would do ANYTHING for this app. ANYTHING!!!

So I'm pretty sure that'll get me places.

And I'm writing this message CLEARLY for my parents to see. I don't want them to NOT see it, that wouldn't work. At all.

See, I really need this app (this is for Daddy, if you're reading this).

So here is what I would build you guys:

1: A house right next to mine! We'd be neighbors!!!

2: I would spawn in a kitty cat for Mommy!!

3: I would get Daddy the dog he's always wanted!

4: I would build a whole kingdom of pinkness!!!

5: And REALLY you guys this app is so cool PLEASE?!?!?! 

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE! 

P.S to parents: I found this picture on the Lego Friends Gallery (which is a little weird, because it's not Lego-related...)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment