Friday, September 16, 2016

My Little Pony and Soffa's Friends S1 E1: The New Baby

Hey guys, before I start the first episode of My Little Pony and Soffa's Friends, I just want everyone to know that this is inspired by videos I saw when I was younger. It is based off of them, and this isn't entirely my idea. I worked really hard on the video intro, and I was thinking of singing the old intro but I was like: Eh, I'm not as good as DJ, the person who makes the videos. She's a kid who came up with the original idea, I'm just developing it and making it official. Thank you for inspiring me, DJ!! Okay, enjoy the first episode (it is based off of the first episode of the actual show :D).

Soffa sat down, looking at her best pal, M&M.

"M&M, stop eating so much candy... I'm trying to concentrate." Soffa said, annoyed.

"But I like candy!" M&M said, popping another Snicker into her mouth.

Soffa sighed. And her sigh was greeted by her cell phone ringing. She answered it.

"Hello?" Soffa asked.

"Soffa! Come to my house, NOW!" Ruby screamed from the other side.

"YEESH, RUBY!!! What is it now? Cat got stuck in the toilet?" Soffa said, rubbing her ears.

"No, you're late! It's almost 12:00!!!" Ruby said, and then hung up.

Soffa looked up at the clock. 12:00... 12:00!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh no! I'm late, for a very important date! No time to say goodbye, HELLO! I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!!!!!!!" Soffa screeched, running out the door.

...

Soffa arrived at Ruby's house and knocked on the door.

"Soffa!!! Come inside!!! NOW!!! GET IN HERE!!!" Ruby screamed excitedly.

"Oh man. Usually Gala's excited... now you? This has to be good." Soffa said, smiling and walking inside.

A banner was hung up, saying 'Thanksgiving Party', and there was a huge dining table plated with all sorts of food, including a bowl of candy for M&M.

"Oh boy!!! Yummy!" M&M said, hugging Soffa tight.

Soffa looked at all the ponies seated. Someone that really stood out was... Soffa's mom?!

"MOM! Why are you in Ponyville?" Soffa said, hugging her mother.

Suddenly, Soffa realized her mom's stomach was unusually big.

"Have you been eating your weight again? I thought you were on a diet." Soffa groaned.

"Actually, I'm having a baby." Soffa's mom announced.

"WHAT?!" Soffa screeched, hoof over mouth.

"We've been waiting to tell you until the party!" Gala said, giggling.

"Yeah, aren't you excited?!" Ruby said excitedly.

"...No I'm not." Soffa said.

Everyone else gasped.

"The baby will take away attention from ME! I don't want to lose the only friends I have... I hate babies." Soffa said, crossing her arms.

"Sweetie, I-" Soffa's mom started, but was interrupted.

"Don't you 'sweetie' ME, mom!" Soffa said.

Soffa backed away from the crowd, and then just RAN out of Ruby's house.

"SOFFA!!! YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE HER!!" Ruby called after her.

Soffa kept running until she was at her doorstep again. She stopped and turned around, facing the direction of Ruby's house. What was the point of BABIES anyway... all it really is is a huge waste of time and attention. But... it wouldn't hurt to see it. Soffa ran towards the hospital.

...

Soffa watched as the baby was pulled out from Soffa's mom's [censored due to grossness].

"I've never seen anything so cute!!!" Gala gushed.

"She's a beauty, Miss Soffa's mom!" Ruby said, patting the crying baby's head.

"I guess she is... nice." Soffa said.

"She is. You just need a little time with her." Soffa's mom said, handing the baby over to Soffa.

Soffa stared at the baby and smiled.

"You name her." Soffa's mom insisted.

Soffa paused and looked at the baby's cutie mark. Noticing that she didn't have one, there was nothing to base the name off of.

"...Apple Blossom. Her name is Apple Blossom." Soffa said, hugging the new baby softly.

Dear Princess Honesty,

Today I learned that you should never think that just because someone is new around, doesn't mean that's a reason to give ALL your attention to them. There are still a lot of friendship to go around for everyone.

Love,

Soffa

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment