I led Stampy inside of my house, with all my dogs barking for attention.
"Whoa, WHOA, girls and boys! Dogs of the house! Stampy is friend, not food!" I said as my dogs jumped for Stampy.
"They sure are jumpy." Stampy said as he watched the dogs obey me.
"Yes, but they listen to me. I'm arranging Cookie and Cupcake for a date tonight." I said, patting Cupcake's head.
"Don't you think this is a bad time for that?" Stampy asked.
"No, not at all. Cookie and Cupcake really need this. So I'm sure Hit the Target will stay away... At least long enough for Cookie and Cupcake to have a puppy." I said.
"Fine... where is this date?" Stampy asked.
"It's at the food 'n' fuel train station. Cookie and Cupcake really like it there." I said.
"Then let's get this over with." Stampy said, putting on a tuxedo.
...
I sat Cookie and Cupcake down at a doggy table.
"Okay you two, steak coming right up!" I said as I took their order.
I walked over to Stampy, who was cooking up some meat in the kitchen.
"Two steaks, extra crispy!" I said, putting the order on the counter.
"You don't need to tell me, I'm already cooking it." Stampy said, handing me two steaks.
I giggled and brought the steaks over to Cookie and Cupcake's table.
***TRANSLATION IN DOGGY BARKS***
"What did she sign us up for this time?" Cookie barked to Cupcake.
"I dunno, but that steak looks good. Maybe she wants us to breed?" Cupcake said, wagging her tail.
"That would be nice. I've loved you for a long time. Plus, we're still trying to get a pup. Maybe tonight's the night." Cookie said.
"Okay then." Cupcake said, panting happily.
***BACK TO HUMAN***
I watched as Cookie and Cupcake happily ate their steaks and barked with satisfaction.
They inched closer together, about to kiss, when suddenly...
SOMEONE GRABBED BOTH OF THEM, SEPARATING THE KISS?!?!!?!?!?!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Stampy, it's Hit the Target! He's got Cookie and Cupcake!!!!" I yelled for Stampy.
Stampy made a mad dash to me.
"Oh no he doesn't! This is a romantic night, does he think he can ruin it?!" Stampy said, growling under his breath.
"I think he thinks he can. Can he?" I said, looking at the desperation in my dogs' faces.
"No, he can't. I know Cookie and Cupcake love each other, and Hit the Target would do anything to separate them." Stampy said.
"I wasn't planning for him to even attack!" I said, not having a plan made up in my mind.
"Well, don't have an asthma attack! Just breathe in and out." Stampy said as I started to stop breathing and my heart stopped.
"I just... I can't imagine what he'd do to them!" I said, a shiver in my voice.
For once, Stampy actually looked worried. It was obvious he didn't have a plan either. All our armor and weapons were left at home, and we didn't have a way out of this mess.
Suddenly, a quick plan formed up in my brain.
I snatched the dogs back with all my might, succeeding in getting them back.
"Nice move!" Stampy said, smiling.
"We need to get out of here. Hit the Target could take the train and travel ANYWHERE in my world!" I said, holding onto Cookie and Cupcake.
Cookie and Cupcake growled at Hit the Target.
"Who does that guy think he is, ruining our special day!" Cupcake growled.
"I don't know, but he doesn't look like he has any treats." Cookie scowled.
"Cookie, Cupcake, calm down. You're safe now." I said, petting them.
"We really need to get out of here." Stampy said, leading the way.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment