AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I'm LITERALLY screaming in my head right now. Look. At. The. Picture! You see it? I hope you do! Because that's what I'm getting :D!!!!!!
Okay, so let me explain the whole deal here (I'm still screaming in my head!).
The picture above are three screenshots of the new toy I'm getting. And you can probably tell who it is (if you know me! If you don't know her, WE HAVEN'T MET AT ALL!!!).
Okay, so if you didn't know, Endertoys is making all sorts of Minecraft toys, including skins from players. This one really caught my eye. If you don't know who it is, man, you should know!
Her name is....................... AMY LEE!!!!!!! LOVES IT LOVES IT LOVES IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!! :D!
Amy Lee is a Minecraft player, and the toy is of her skin, which is the Minecraft character she plays as. I love the pink heart on her cape!
I'm literally screaming. Well, in my head I am, loves it.
I didn't really know how my parents would take Amy Lee as, but I told them that she was a mermaid (not someone who wore their bikini everywhere, lol!).
So then, guess what? MOMMY ADDED THE TOY TO HER CART!!! And, if you didn't know, that means SHE'S TOTALLY BUYING IT!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW XD!!!
THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
No really, it is. I'm just so happy right now!
I'm actually a really huge fan of Amy Lee's videos.
My two favorites of her series (I love them all, these are just my stand-out faves) are Pony Paradise and Amy Lee's Land of Love, the girlier of the two (they're all girly, don't worry, Amy, if you're reading this!).
I think she looks pretty swell as a toy. And to think that I'm getting it makes me want to... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
P.S: If you're wondering how to find this toy, just go to Amazon and type in "Amy Lee Toy", and it's the first one to pop up. And if you get it too, have fun making peace and love :D!
No comments:
Post a Comment