Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Snowflake's Ice Forest Chapter 5: Clouds Moving In

Snowflake walked ahead of Kris, following the three snowflakes guiding the way to the Ice City.

"This place is so beautiful. I love all the ice and snow." Snowflake breathed.

"It is, isn't it? I live here, so I should know." Kris said, smiling.

"This place is filled with more magic and beauty than my horn can create!" Snowflake smiled.

"Well, one horn can create this. And that's the Ice Princess. She made the Ice Forest, remember?" Kris said.

"Oh yeah! She must be really cool if she can make all of this real." Snowflake said, chuckling.

"Hah, yeah. You'll love her. She's just like you! In fact..." Kris said, but then stopped.

"In fact, what?" Snowflake asked.

"Nothing. Let's just carry on." Kris said.

But Snowflake wouldn't take "Nothing" for an answer.

"Kris, you're not telling me something. You're acting as if I'M the Ice Princess! What's going on?!" Snowflake yelled, losing every thought to her mouth.

"Snowflake! Calm down! I'm not telling you because I'm not supposed to!" Kris said.

"Aha! So you ARE hiding something! SPILL THE BEANS!" Snowflake accused.

BAM!

Lightning burst to the ground in front of them, crushing the three snowflakes that were guiding them.

"Oh no!" Snowflake shrieked.

"Where did that bolt even come from?" Kris asked, growing suspicious.

Snowflake looked up to see a storm cloud hovering above them.

"We need to find the Ice Palace, and fast." Snowflake said, speeding ahead.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment