Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Snowflake's Ice Forest Chapter 10: Flying like the Wind

 
"How are you going to fly out of here? You don't have wings!" Pig said.

"I might not, but I have something better." Snowflake said as her horn started to glow.

Snowflake made a huge floating snowflake (sorta like a magic carpet) with her magic. She climbed on, and the snowflake started to float up the Void.

Tornado looked down at the Void as it started to close up.

"You realize you just doomed your own friend, right?" Kris said, glaring at Tornado.

"Yep. It's better than living with guilt from something that wasn't my fault." Tornado said, looking up to face Kris.

"Well, you just made sure that your friend was never seen again." Kris scowled.

"I'm [huff], up, [puff]." Snowflake said as she jumped off of the floating snowflake and onto the solid ground.

"How did you get up from there?!" Kris asked, surprised Snowflake had such magic to get out of there.

"I used my magic." Snowflake said, rolling her eyes.

"That's amazing! No one has ever made it out before!" Tornado breathed.

"It's true. But she did." Kris said.

"I broke the records! SCORE!" Snowflake cheered.

"I guess this is thanks." Kris said.

"For what?" Snowflake asked.

"For not being dead. The Ice Kingdom truly needs you." Kris said.

"I guess it does. One question though. Where's the Ice Shard?" Snowflake asked.

Kris looked Snowflake up and down, and then gasped.

"Look in your saddlebags!" Kris exclaimed.

Snowflake opened up her saddlebags and looked inside. Inside was a beautiful, shiny ice shard.

"The Ice Shard!" Snowflake gasped.

"I've never seen it before in my life!" Tornado breathed.

Snowflake turned to Tornado and glared.

"Why did you do this?" Snowflake asked.

"I wanted the Ice Shard. To get the Storm Forest back." Tornado said.

"Back?" Snowflake asked.

"Yes. The Ice Forest replaced the Storm Forest." Tornado said.

Snowflake sighed and gave Tornado the Ice Shard.

"Take it and take back what belonged to you." Snowflake said.

"Are you sure?" Tornado asked uneasily.

Snowflake nodded.

They both smiled and hugged each other.

Instantaneous enemies were now instantly best friends again.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment