Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Little Pony: The Beginning of it All Chapter 1

 
Twilight trotted to the Canterlot Library, in which her home was. She needed to learn before it got too dark. But no such luck with five friends. Moondancer, Twinkleshine, Lemon Hearts, Minuette, and Lyra all wanted to hang out exactly when Twilight was studying. A letter was sitting by the Canterlot Library door. Twilight used her magic to pick it up and open it.

"Dear Twilight, We would love it if you joined us for dinner at the Happy Hooves Cafe. Love, Moondancer, Twinkleshine, Lemon Hearts, and Lyra Heartstrings." Twilight read aloud, then rolled her eyes.

Her studies would have to wait until after dinner.

Moondancer knocked on the door to the Happy Hooves Cafe.

"You sure we're supposed to be here around closing time?" Twinkleshine asked.

"The manager said the quietest time for us to hang was when it was closed." Moondancer said, shrugging.

The door creaked open.

"Hello, are you the manager?" Moondancer asked.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" A voice asked from inside.

"Table for 6, please." Moondancer said kindly.

"The name's Primly Azoth. You may come in." The voice said as the door opened completely.

Twilight rushed to catch up with the girls.

"Sorry, girls! I got late because of my studies." Twilight said, putting on her saddlebags.

"What's in there?" Lyra asked.

"Just some books to keep me entertained." Twilight said, opening her saddlebags.

"Well... um... okay." Twinkleshine said, baffled.

The 6 ponies walked inside the beautiful, elegant cafe. Luckily it was still lit at night, so the girls had no fear of the darkness outside. They sat down at a table that held 6 ponies with a daisy flower pot in the middle.

"So Moondancer! How about going out to make new friends?" Minuette said to Moondancer.

"I don't know. It's kind of scary making new ones..." Moondancer said, lowering her head.

"I think you need more confidence, that's all." Lemon Hearts said warmly.

"Maybe you're right. But I just don't feel ready yet." Moondancer said.

Twilight picked up her menu and started to read. Whatever was available to read, Twilight would take the opportunity to take a quick skim. After all, ordering was the only way to get food. Am I right?

"So Twilight, how are your studies going?" Twinkleshine asked Twilight.

"Um, good. I guess. Sure. Fine. Howdy." Twilight said, not focusing on her friends.

"Hence her personality. Sigh." Lemon Hearts said sadly.

"I'm sure she just wants to be left alone while she's ordering. Then she'll talk to us the rest of the night." Minuette said, glancing at Twilight.

Moondancer just nodded, but still looked concerned about her friend. Usually Twilight ignored her friends, but she usually answered their questions without a fuss.

"Should we order?" Minuette asked the rest of the group.

"Mmm. I'm just gonna go home. I'm tired." Twinkleshine said, walking out the door.

"Well... two girls down." Moondancer said, pushing her glasses up her nose.

"Two? I only saw Twinkleshine leave." Minuette said, confused.

"Yes, but it feels like Twilight isn't even here." Moondancer said, looking over at Twilight.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment