"I miss the winter." Snowflake sighed.
"Don't miss it. You got an entire winter kingdom of your own." Tornado said.
Snowflake suddenly had an idea.
"Why don't we visit it?" Snowflake suggested.
Tornado nodded and followed Snowflake to the Ice Forest.
The forest wasn't like it was in the winter.
"Why isn't there any ice or snow?" Snowflake asked.
Tornado shrugged.
Snowflake and Tornado walked to where the Ice City usually was. But it wasn't there.
"Snowflake... Do you think it only comes up in winter time?" Tornado gasped.
"It doesn't matter. I still have my tiara." Snowflake said, taking out a white and light blue tiara.
"Wow, that's amazing. Did Kris give you that?" Tornado breathed.
"Yeah. She said it would bring the magic with me." Snowflake said, putting on her tiara.
"I promise we'll come back next winter." Tornado said, hugging Snowflake.
"Okay, but promise you won't throw me in the Void this time." Snowflake said, giggling.
Credits:
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment