Hi guys!!! Happy Saturday! What are you kids doing on this amazing weekend? Yesterday was Friday, and I think it's memorable. Well, you know why. Because now I'm allowed to post on my own! Mommy is really trusting and generous to give me a blog and then trust me enough to write appropriate things. Mostly this blog is just for my family, but I want people to get on here. So I asked mommy to advertise my blog on hers, because her friends look at her blog (sadly, not mine). I think this blog is more kid-themed than anything else, but you know what? Adults can read this too, if they want. I bet it would just be for supervising, though. Anyway, back onto topic (I'm afraid this post might get rejected by my moderator, Mommy, if I go off-topic). I love Saturdays, because I don't have to do Reflex Math or reading. Yes, since I'm homeschooled, I DO have a lot of free time, but I have education all year-round. Which is good, I guess. I'm just thankful that Mommy is changing Reflex Math back to multiplication and division, because that's so much easier on me.
And, if you want to try Reflex Math, click this link: https://www.reflexmath.com/
It's like answering math facts like flash cards, only they turn it into a game.
It was great talking about fun Saturdays, and a little bit about the schoolwork I do, but I have to go! See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!!! :D!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment