Friday, August 19, 2016

My Little Pony Battle for Harmony: Coming soon!


Hey guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up about a new story coming soon! On every part of the story will be this cover (picture above). It took absolutely ages to compose, but it was worth it. I actually had to recolor Twilight's eyes, because they were seethrough...

Every story I do on my blog will have the official Bella's Pink Planet seal, like the one in the cover. It won't look exactly like that, but it will look similar. It's kinda cool that I can use shapes to make perfect covers and drawings.

If you want to know what I use for drawings and covers, I use Microsoft Paint. But I won't reveal exactly how I do it, because that's like revealing the Krabby Patty secret formula. Unrevealable. Plus, it might seem a little complicated. It's really simple for me, but I don't think any of you are tech pros like I am.

I need to go now! I might write the story later, or right after this. I don't really know. But I know I'm going to be posting all day!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment