Tuesday, August 30, 2016

THEY'RE COMING FOR US!!! RUN!!!

 
THE WAR OF G3 HAS BEGUN!! EVERYONE'S FACES ARE CHANGING BACK! SAVE YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Hah! Like the funny picture? I hope you do. I think it's quite funny...

Personally, I LOVE G3 ponies, but some people absolutely hate it and think the old ponies are ugly. I guess that's why Hasbro changed it. But then brought back one mysterious face in Too Many Pinkies.

I bet that pony came back from G3 to make a little surprise and make everything like G3 again...

But G3 was actually meant for really little toddlers.

And so is all of My Little Pony.

I'm almost a teenager and I still love ponies, so I consider G4 a big girl thing.

Plus, a lot of adults watch My Little Pony, too. Grown men that watch it are called Bronies, and the grown women are called Pegasisters.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment