Friday, August 19, 2016

My Little Pony: Battle for Harmony Part 2


                                                      Previously on My Little Pony...
Pinkie Pie dumped some cookies into the Sugarcube Corner display. She licked her lips and shook her tail. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity all entered Sugarcube Corner at once.

"I'm gonna tell her first!" Rainbow Dash claimed.

"Nuh uh, I am!" Applejack said, leaping over Rainbow Dash.

"Darling, if anypony is to tell her, its me!" Rarity said, politely trotting around the two arguing ponies.

"I um... I'll just wait over here until you're done." Fluttershy whispered from the back of the room.

"Hey everypony! Uh... Whatcha doin?" Pinkie asked, walking towards her arguing friends.

"Twilight is actin' real strange-like. We think it happened last night." Applejack said.

"At the Filly Fun Fair." Rarity added.

"Last night." Rainbow Dash copied from Applejack.

"Okay... what's strange about that? She's always so lost in her books." Pinkie said, not suspecting a thing.

"You know how Discord was defeated only last month?" Fluttershy said, stepping up.

"Yeah. It was really good." Pinkie said, laughing.

"Well, darling, it seems that the effects are still going around. And it may be contagious." Rarity said, then started to blush.

"Uh oh. I can tell you're HIDING something from me! Is it cake?" Pinkie said, eyes gleaming.

"Uh, no. Actually, the truth is..." Applejack started.

"You forgot to wear green on your lucky day? HA HA! I knew it!" Pinkie said, bouncing up and down.

"Applejack wouldn't wear such attire that she would forget to wear green. Ech. But she should keep away from it. Anyway, we uh.. er..." Rarity said confidently, but then started to mutter.

"Yeah?" Pinkie asked, leaning closer.

"We.." Fluttershy whispered.

"YEAH?!" Pinkie asked, leaning even closer.

"Uh.." Rainbow Dash stuttered.

"YEAAAAHHHHH?! WHAT IS IT!" Pinkie yelled, leaning closer, but then falling on the floor.

"We don't want to hang with Twilight until this resolves." Rainbow Dash blurted out.

Pinkie suddenly stopped in her tracks. Not hanging out with Maud all the time was enough. But not hanging out with TWILIGHT all the time? That was heartbreaking. Then, she stood up with a serious, commanding look in her eye.

"Then let's resolve this! Fluttershy! You get the Elements of Harmony from the Tree of Harmony in the Everfree Forest. Rarity! Disguises! Rainbow Dash! Defense! Applejack! Supplies like food and water! And I'll just command you around until we find out what's going on!" Pinkie ordered the ponies standing in front of her.

All the ponies except Fluttershy saluted and ran off to do their task.

"Uh, maybe I'll just stay here..." Fluttershy whispered.

"ELEMENTS! NOW!" Pinkie ordered, scaring Fluttershy off to work.

Friendship was now worth fighting for.

                                                            To be continued...
                                                        Bella loves you guys!
                                                                    BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment